Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is a water-soluble B vitamin required by the nervous and digestive systems, muscles and the heart. BioCare´s Vitamin B1 provides 100mg per capsule.
- Vitamin B1 helps to maintain the function of the nervous system, muscles and the heart
- Vitamin B1 helps to keep mucus membranes healthy
- Vitamin B1 promotes growth and development
- Vitamin B1 is needed in cases of alcohol or drug abuse as these deplete the bodys supply of the nutrient
- A deficiency of vitamin B1 in the diet can lead to Beriberi
- May be useful for low energy levels and dealing with the pressures of a modern lifestyle
- May help support appetite and mental alertness
- Yeast free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Thiamine (vitaminB1) 100mg
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Thiamine(as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from kidney disease.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.