Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin required by the body for normal nerve cell activity, DNA production and the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. This supplement provides vitamin B12 as hydroxycobalamine and cyanocobalamine.
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of oxygen carrying red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is required to make DNA and for the metabolism of folic acid
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B12 is required for energy production
- Vegetarians and vegans are often deficient in vitamin B12 as the main dietary source of this vitamin is animal produce
- Presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lecithin 100mg
- Vitamin B12 500mcg
Bulking Agents (Cellulose), Lecithin1, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Silicon Dioxide,, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.