Vitamin B3 is required to support the function of the nervous and digestive systems. It is particularly needed by those individuals who have a low calorie or nutritionally limited diet.
- Vitamin B3 is needed for the function of the nervous and digestive systems
- Vitamin B3 helps to support blood vessel health
- Vitamin B3 is needed in cases of alcohol or drug abuse
- Vitamin B3 is utilised during vigorous sports training
- Yeast free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 100mg
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.