Spectrumzyme is a broad spectrum enzyme complex which assists the body in the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. It is useful digestive support to help improve tolerance to a wider variety of foods.
- Vitamin B6 helps to maintain fluid balance and is necessary for healthy red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 helps to make essential brain chemicals
- Vitamin B6 helps to make enzymes for the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B6 is needed for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to niacin
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for energy production and the metabolism of essential fatty acids (EFA´s)
- Vitamin B6 is needed for the production of antibodies
- Vitamin B6 is required for the efficient absorption of vitamin B
- Presented in the preferred biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- Yeast free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Breastfeeding
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.