Vitamin C 1000 provides 1000mg of magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid buffered form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation) together with synergistic antioxidants in the form of bioflavanoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Flavonoids help support capillary and connective tissue integrity
- Bilberries are a potent source of citrus-free flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 803mg
- Bilberry Powder 10:1 20mg Equivalent to 200mg bilberries
- Magnesium 60mg
- Grapeseed Extract 20mg (Vitaflavan)
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Lecithin1 & Sodium Citrate),, Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as VitaflavanÂ®),, Stabiliser (Sodium carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.