Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent free freeze-dried™ method, it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is more gentle on the stomach.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 1606mg (ascorbic acid)
- Magnesium 120mg
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One scoop taken twice daily or as professionally directed.
- Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.
- Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.