Co Enzyme Q10 plays an integral role in production of ATP, the energy source for all body cells and processes. This liquid fat-soluble nutrients are highly absorbable and can be taken under the tongue or added to water, juice or milk
- CoQ10 facilitates the utilization of oxygen by the heart muscle
- CoQ10 has antioxidant properties at a cellular level
- Limonene has potent antioxidant activity and helps stabilize polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Limonene helps maintain cell membrane stability against oxidation
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Can be diluted in water and taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or absorption difficulties
- Ideal for those who have trouble swallowing capsules and tablets
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- CoEnzyme Q10 20mg
- Vitamin E 20mg 30iu (natural source)
- Limonene 8mg
Purified Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate),Co Enzyme Q10,, Sweet Orange Oil (providing limonene), Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Ten drops taken twice a day in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.