Vitamin E is an antioxidant nutrient needed for protecting cell membranes against damage from free radicals. Vitasorb® E is in a highly absorbable liquid form can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk.
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties.
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base.
- Vitamin E helps to protect cell membranes and other fat-soluble materials from oxidation caused by free radicals and toxins.
- Vitamin E is required for the maintenance of connective tissue, blood vessels and healthy circulation.
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system.
- Vitamin E maintains oxygen requirements in muscle tissue.
Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Five drops taken daily in water with food or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable from birth at one drop per day and from 12 months at 3 drops.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.