Vitasorb® Multivitamins provide a range of vitamins in a highly absorbable liquid form. They can be taken under the tongue or added to water, juice or milk. The Vitasorb® range is suitable for those who have difficuly swallowing tablets
- Provides liquid multivitamins to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for children from birth and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin E 150iu100mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent 833
- Vitamin C 30mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 18mg Niacin Equivalent 113
- Vitamin B6 13mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 3.6mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.6mg
- Folic Acid 800mcg
- Vitamin A 1250iu 750mcg Retinol Equivalent 94
- Vitamin B12 10mcg
- Vitamin D2 0.62mcg
Purified Water, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha TocopherolAcetate1), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Thamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin ( as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),, Vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamine), D-Alpha Tocopherol1, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Fifteen drops taken twice daily in water with food, or taken directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for children from birth.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.