A specialist multivitamin and mineral blend, with the addition of extra vitamin B5 and vitamin A as well as siberian ginseng, designed to provide nutritional support to the body during the extra pressures of day to day life.
- Vitamin B1, B2 and B3 are needed for energy production and for healthy skin
- Vitamin B5 is required to support the function of the adrenal glands
- Contains a source of non-citrus flavonoids and ginseng
- Vitamin E is needed for a healthy heart, nerves, muscles and red blood cells
- Magnesium is required for energy release and to support the function of nerves
- Zinc is an antioxidant nutrient required for the health of the immune system
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 135mg
- Linseed Oil 50mg providing medium chain triglycerides
- Vitamin E 60iu 40mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent 333
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 30mg
- Vitamin B6 20mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate 20mg
- L-Cysteine 20mg
- Siberian Ginseng 20mg
- Zinc 15.5mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 10mg Niacin Equivalent 63
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 7mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 7mg
- Beta Carotene 7mg providing 1166mcg retinol equivalents or 3889iu vitamin A
- Magnesium 4.4mg
- Vitamin A 68811iu 2mg Retinol Equivalent 250
- Biotin 2mg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin K 330mcg
- Manganese 280mcg
- Molybdenum 146mcg
- Copper 91.6mcg
- Chromium 70mcg
- Selenium 70mcg
- Iodine 37.8mcg
- Vitamin B12 35mcg
- Potassium 11.6mcg
- Vitamin D 100iu 2.5mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Modified Tapioca Starch,, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Citrate, Linseed Oil, Potato Maltodextrin, Magnesium Citrate, Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus sinesis), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Chondroitin Sulphate,, Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Alginate, Soy Protein, Acacia gum, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride),, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Sunflower Oil, Biotin, Manganese Citrate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Chromium Picolinate,, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sucrose, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone), Corn Starch,, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), D-Alpha Tocopherol, Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Allergens: From Fish, From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.