Research shows that zinc is one of the most important nutrients involved in maintaining skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. BioCares Zinc Citrate utilises the well absorbed citrate form of zinc to enhance absorption.
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc is necessary for the sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeleton, nervous system and brain function in the growing foetus
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Suitable for individuals with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Zinc 17.1mg
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in pregnancy
- One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.