Biotics Research Meda-Stim supplies vitamins, minerals, amino acids and botanical constituents to support the normal conversion of thyroid hormones T-4 to T-3.
Each capsule supplies:
- Thiamin (B1) (as mononitrate); 2 mg
- Riboflavin (B2); 2 mg
- Niacinamide; 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI);2.4 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp and Bladderwrack); 67 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate); 4 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine); 30 mcg
- L-Aspartic Acid; 175 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid; 100 mg
- L-Glutathione (Reduced); 20 mg
- L-Tyrosine; 100 mg
- Rubidium (from vegetable culture); 10 mcg
- Sage Leaf 15 mg
- Parietaria diffusa (whole herb); 20 mg
One (1) capsule each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Kindly note that despatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner
- Verification by our own in-house practitioner
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.