Provides a balance source of mineral chelates and whole food, phytochemically bound trace minerals, with Betaine HCI to facilitate absorption, combined with the antioxidant enzymes SOD and catalase. Use wherever multi-mineral supplementation is indicated.
Supplement Facts for 4 Tablets
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 200mg
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate) 18mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, glycinate and gluconate) 100mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate and gluconate) 15mg
- Selenium (from vegetable culture) 50mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 2mg
- Chromium (from vegetable culture) 50mcg
- Molybdenum (from vegetable culture) 10mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride and gluconate) 99mg
- Boron (as calcium borogluconate) 1mg
- Rubidium (from vegetable culture) 25mcg
- Lithium (from vegetable culture) 20mcg
- Vanadium (from vegetable culture) 5mcg
- Betaine hydrochloride 30mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture) 20mcg
- Catalase (from vegetable culture) 20mcg
- Four (4) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Kindly note that despatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner
- Verification by our own in-house practitioner
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.