- As Beta Carotene is a precursor of vitamin A found in plants it is enzymatically converted to vitamin A in the body as it is required
- Beta Carotene is considered safer than taking Vitamin A because the body only converts the amount it needs at any point in time
- Hence at Cytoplan we do not have Vitamin A in any of our products – only Beta Carotene, the safe precursor
- Beta Carotene that is not required to be converted into Vitamin A circulates in the blood, acting as a powerful anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Food State Beta Carotene is presented to the body in a form that is as close to nature as possible by using natural carrot concentrate
- Food State Beta Carotene is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Food State Beta Carotene is yeast free and suitable for Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Beta Carotene (vitamin A) provides a role in:
- The maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal cell differentiation; Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal vision
- Beta Carotene may be beneficial in supporting the immune system of people who smoke or drink alcohol
- Beta Carotene may be beneficial in helping those who are convalescing
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.