As we age, Hydrochloric Acid production frequently declines, but remains important for the breakdown of food in the gut. For example it sterilises ingested food, acidifies it and hence activates a powerful protease called Pepsin and allows vitamin B12 to be extracted from foodstuffs. Additionally, several minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc rely on this acid for their utilisation in the body.
- This supplement will help to replace some of the lost acidity in the stomach, thus aiding the digestion of food
- This supplement may also be favoured by those who wish to ensure a sufficiency of Hydrochloric Acid
- Each capsule provides Betaine HCL 345mg and Pepsin NF 10mg
- Betaine is essential for the process by which dietary lipids are turned into phospholipids, and so supports liver function
- Easy-to-swallow capsules – the capsules are gluten free
- Suitable for Men, Women and the Elderly
- Suitable for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Soya Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.