- Food sources of Magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones - magnesium aids in bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including the release of energy from glucose and normal nerve function
- Magnesium activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. It also helps promote the absorption and metabolism of other minerals and vitamins
- Magnesium is easily depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
- Our magnesium tablets are beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- These magnesium tablets are suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- Contraindications: None.
- Non-Active Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable protein (tablet coating), glycerine).
- Non GM & Free From: Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
- Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.