Bromelain is an enzyme complex involved in protein metabolism - a protease; this is important in helping maintain a healthy lifestyle. Bromelain has been found to be active in many different spheres because of its complex nature. These areas of action include gastro-intestinal, gynaecological, inflammatory and immunological.
- Bromelain has been found to be active in many different spheres because of its complex nature. These areas of action include gastro-intestinal, gynaecological, inflammatory and immunological.
- Bromelain is an enzyme complex involved in protein metabolism - a protease.
- Enzymes are biological catalysts involved in optimising the speed of processes throughout the body. There are many different enzyme types that are constantly active in the body, all of which are important in helping maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Fortunately Bromelain is not a single structure, but a composite of various enzymes, all involved with protein synthesis and all originating from pineapple.
- The two actions of bromelain are: The proteolytic (protein breakdown) activity – which is involved in protein metabolism; and the physiological activity is specifically involved in blood generation (plasminogen and plasmin) - with beneficial results.
- The proteolytic and physiological, are not necessarily both equally bestowed by all bromelains, so it is important to ensure a good, balanced activity in both spheres. In addition the physiological activity of the pineapple can vary considerably, depending on species, growing conditions and extraction and production techniques.
- Cytoplan Bromelain supplement is a natural extraction from high quality pineapple fruit to provide a suitable and constant strength of dose and action.
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.