IMPROVED FORMULA - NOW with a vegetable base containing carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola giving EXTRA phytonutrients.
- This multivitamin and mineral supplement is widely used in Dental surgeries and has been designed specifically for dental use to support those with gum disease and those susceptible to tooth abscesses and/or undergoing root canal treatment.
- The naturally occurring antioxidant Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is used as an integral part of energy metabolism inside our cells and has a wealth of research behind it attesting to its value in dental therapeutics.
- COQ10 is one of the most researched nutrients with regard to dental, and particularly, gum health. It is frequently recommended by dentists for gingivitis and gum disease.
- The natural nutrient Beta Glucan provides a role in activating the immune system , alerting the body to help defend itself against viral and bacterial invaders and has been used widely in dental practice, with the evidence demonstrating its ability to help resolve dental infections whilst improving tissue resolution at the site of infection.
- This supplement has optimal levels of Vitamin D - Vitamin D is essential for healthy teeth and enamel and studies suggest that deficiencies in Vitamin D (and calcium) result in increased risk of inflammation and bone loss.
- Inflammation is a documented symptom of periodontal diseases, which is why it has been proposed that deficiencies in Vitamin D (and calcium) may be a risk factor for periodontal diseases.
- This supplement is high in B Vitamins and specifically Vitamin B12; a supportive nutrient for those with oral health issues such as chelitis and sore tongue.
- Optimal Health for Everyone: In addition to its specific therapeutic dental properties this supplement with added antioxidant and immune support is an ideal two-a-day multivitamin & mineral for optimal health - for everyone.
- The high Vitamin B12 and CoQ10 content also make it ideal for the elderly and those on statin medication.
- In easy-to-take gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women and the Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
This Wholefood supplement is unique in that it is made from hydroponically grown brassica, a member of the broccoli family of vegetables. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation. These supplements are the only genuine Wholefood products on the market, and research testifies to their superb bio-efficacy.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.