Cyto-Biotic Active (100g) is a probiotic powder containing an optimal 9 strains of probiotic bacteria to help supplement all the fundamental bacterial populations in the gut. Our most active pre and probiotic supplement are ideal for use as post-antibiotic therapy and for patients with IBS type symptoms.
- Cyto-Biotic Active contains an optimal 9 strains of probiotic bacteria to supplement all the fundamental bacterial populations in the gut
- Ideal for use as post-antibiotic therapy and for patients with IBS type symptoms
- Cyto-Biotic Active also contains a small amount of inulin - a powerful prebiotic. The addition of the fructo-oligosaccharide Inulin to Cyto-Biotic Active makes it particularly useful for encouraging the probiotic bifidobacteria in the lower part of the intestine
- Quite simply, the broader the range of friendly bacteria that you supplement, the better you will be able to help the individual
- Active ingredients are Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharides) plus a complex of 3 billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- Cyto-Biotic Active comes in a powder – simply add to water in recommended dose
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.