- Evening Primrose Oil is high in ‘Omega 6’ fatty acids including linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
- Omega 6 fatty acids have been found to be beneficial in premenstrual syndrome and many women choose to supplement with Evening Primrose Oil around the time of their period or during the menopause
- GLA is essential for the production of certain hormones which regulate many body functions such as blood pressure, support of skin health, oxygen metabolism, cell membrane integrity and the reproductive cycle
- Each capsule yields 500mg of Evening Primrose Oil - containing 10% GLA.
- Although the body can produce GLA directly from linoleic acid, sometimes the conversion is not very efficient, so a supplement may be of benefit
- Fatty acids are as important nutrients as vitamins and minerals, but not all can be made in the body, and essential fatty acids have to be supplied in our food or by supplement
- Easy-to-swallow capsules–the capsules are gluten free
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children andthe Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Consult your doctor before using if you suffer from epilepsy.
Potato starch, glycerol, sorbitol syrup, eucheuma seaweed, mono-diglycerides of edible fatty acids, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract).
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.