- Red Krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic. All Krill are red, this means they have a good level of astaxanthin; if you are looking for a Natural Red Krill Oil this is the product for you
- Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 EPA/ DHA fatty acids
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil
- Krill Oil fatty acid content can help lower cholesterol
- Krill Oil has powerful antioxidant properties thanks to its Astaxanthin content - one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man
- Astaxanthin (a caretonoid) also provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Krill also contains Choline, an essential neurotransmitter, and one which is short in the diet of many people in the Western World
- Choline also helps maintain normal liver function
- Cytoplan Krill Oil comes from Neptune, the market leader in krill oil (NKO™)
- All the ingredients in our Krill Oil are present in naturally-occurring levels (many companies add in synthetic Astaxanthin to elevate levels)
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Krill Oil
- Suitable for the whole family: Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.