Cytoplan Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100Tabs:
- Food State Niacin (vitamin B3) contains niacinamide and is free from nicotinic acid, which can cause flushing in some people
- Niacin, a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble. It is more stable than thiamin or riboflavin by being remarkably resistant to heat, light, air, acids and alkalis
- Niacin acts as a co-enzyme, assisting in the breakdown and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Niacin is effective in improving circulation and normalising blood cholesterol levels
- Niacin is vital for the proper activity of the nervous system and for the formation and maintenance of healthy skin, tongue and digestive system tissue
- Niacin is necessary for the synthesis of sex hormones
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Our supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Niacin provides a role in:
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contribution to normal psychological functions
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal function of the nervous system
|Dietary Requirement||Non - GM, Vegetarian, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.