- Wholefood Calcium is an organic multi-mineral seaweed product, harvested off Ireland’s south-west coast
- Wholefood Calcium carries Organic Trust Certification and is a wholefood product with no additives
- Each capsule yields 200mg elemental organic calcium plus 74 other trace minerals.
- Increased amounts (above the recommended daily allowance) of Calcium may be needed for women during pregnancy, lactation and for post-menopausal women.
- Calcium is used in the development and maintenance of bone structure and rigidity
- Wholefood Calcium is an organic calcified seaweed with a porous and hydrolised surface area because of years in the ocean and this helps it to be very soluble in the hcl acid of the stomach; this permits uptake into food calcium metabolic pathways for optimum end organ fate. Calcium carbonate, conversely is not soluble and high doses will hence increase the risk of kidney stones and arterial calcification.
- Easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Calcium provides a role in:
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to normal cell division and differentiation
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.