- Phytoshield is a very potent and powerful phyto-antioxidant nutrient formula, containing high levels of flavonoids and carotenoids
- Phytoshield supplies 650mg mixed flavonoids and 15mg mixed carotenoids
- Each capsule has an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) score of 5,000 units. This shows exceptional antioxidant activity when you consider that 5 portions of fruit and vegetables yield only 1,500 ORAC units
- Carotenoids in plants and humans help to retain intracellular communication, protect against damage from UV light and particularly help to retain integrity in certain body tissues
- Flavonoids serve as protective nutrients in plant tissue to protect the plant (and in particular it’s DNA) against external threat, once consumed by humans they act in the same way
- Flavonoids come in differently coloured pigments, each with a differing protective action. For this reason Phytoshield contains flavonoids from the full colour spectrum and the most potent of each group
- Most flavonoids are water-soluble and are only stored in the body for short periods of time (around 48 hours). Hence it is important to have regular intake of these important nutrient groups
- Cytoplan Wholefood supplements are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable (brassica) that is a member of the broccoli family of vegetables
- The brassica base also contains additional nutrients and acts as a food base to aid absorption of and metabolism of the nutrients
- Easy to take gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.