- Saccharomyces Boulardii is a probiotic supplement offering Gastro Intestinal Support
- This supplement is also ideal for use post antibiotic therapy and in particular for those with bacterial diarrhoea
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is designed to help support against Candida Albicans
- The probiotic yeast Saccharomyces Boulardii has a wealth of research data supporting its use in gastro intestinal conditions
- Saccharomyces Boulardii is unique in that it displaces all other yeast species (such as candida) and prevents their colonisation
- In the same way Saccharomyces Boulardii prevents pathogenic bacteria from adhering to the intestinal walls
- 250mg Saccharomyces Boulardii 100%, which is the level at which it is most effective
- 20 x 109 live viable colonies of Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic per capsule
- Easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Probiotic Saccharomyces Boulardii
Saccharomyces Boulardii is a unique probiotic yeast that has been safely used worldwide as a probiotic for more than half a century. It does not colonise the intestinal tract and is used as needed to support intestinal health. Saccharomyces Boulardii provides the intestines with unparalleled support against a broad array of pathogens that include bacteria, yeast and protozoans. Its mechanisms of actions are as follows:
- It binds to certain pathogenic bacteria and occupies intestinal receptors, thus preventing bacteria from adhering to the mucous membrane
- It inhibits bacterial toxins
- It stimulates the intestinal immune system
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.