- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble; It occurs in all living cells
- Pantothenic Acid helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and can improve the body's ability to withstand stressful conditions
- Pantothenic acid stimulates the adrenal glands and increases production of cortisone and other adrenal hormones important for healthy skin and nerves
- This vitamin plays a vital role in cell metabolism; as a coenzyme, pantothenic acid participates in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- It is essential for the synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and fatty acids and aids in the utilisation of other vitamins
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Our supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Pantothenic Acid provides a role in:
- Normal mental performance
- Normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Soya Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.