- Food State vitamin B6 is in the form of Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate, the bioactive and enzymatically converted form of B6
- Vitamin B6 is essential to physical activity due to its involvement in the energy cycle by activating the release of glycogen from the liver and muscle
- Similarly Vitamin B6 plays an important role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Vitamin B6 also contributes an important role in the functioning of the immune and nervous systems due to its production of red cells and the cells of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of body fluids through maintaining balances of sodium and potassium
- The need for vitamin B6 increases during pregnancy and lactation; it can also help inhibit homocysteine. Therefore the vitamin may support a healthy, balanced menstrual cycle and assist with nutrient deficiencies attributed to PMS/ PMT
- This supplement is beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Vitamin B6 provides a role in:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Regulation of hormonal activity
- Formation of normal red blood cells
- Contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Contribution to normal cysteine synthesis
- Contribution to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Contribution to normal psychological functions
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.