Ideal for vegetarians and vegans this Wholefood vitamin D3 comprises a natural plant base of lichen. High Potency at 1250% RDA per tablet.
- A Vegan, Wholefood plant base: from vitamin D3-rich lichen extract
- 60 tablets = 60 day’s supply with one tablet providing 62.5µg (2500i.u.)Vitamin D3 at1250% of RDA
- Vitamin D is most commonly associated with assisting with the maintenance of strong bones and teeth, helping support the functions of the immune system and contributing toward normal muscle functions
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient (Vitamin D)
- Those at particular risk of Vitamin D deficiency are children (under 5 years), the elderly (65 years+), pregnant women and those that rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine)
- Insufficient Vitamin D is now known to be a factor in the aetiology of many disease conditions, where adequate levels of intake are found to be protective
- The emerging evidence is that we need around 50ug/day for health and this is the newly established RDA in Canada
- Vitamin D is frequently referred to as the ‘Sunshine Vitamin’ as sunlight is necessary for the synthesis of this Vitamin (which is produced underneath the skin following exposure to sunlight)
Per 1 tablet dose
|Dietary Requirement||Gluten Free, Non - GM, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.