90 Tablets of Food State Vitamin E at 100mg per tablet. Food State Vitamin E is beneficially combined with wheatgerm oil and sunflower oil. It therefore comes complete with all the four tocopherols and tocotrienols that make it a natural food complex.
- Food State Vitamin E tablets are beneficially combined with wheatgerm oil and sunflower oil to ensure all the associated food components are present
- Wheatgerm oil is free from protein so of no risk to those who are sensitive to wheat or gluten
- Food State Vitamin E supplement is better absorbed and retained than other chemically manufactured (isolated) vitamin E compounds
- Vitamin E occurs in nature as tocopherols and tocotrienols, of which there are four of each.All the tocopherols and tocotrienols are present in our Food State Vitamin Etablets
- Vitamin E is popular with sports people training to increase their endurance and stamina as it causes dilation of the blood vessels permitting a fuller flow of blood to the heart
- Vitamin E provides a role in the protection of DNA, protein and lipids from oxidative damage
- Vitamin E is the most powerful antioxidant vitamin in the body; it prevents saturated fatty acids and Vitamin A from breaking down and combining with other substances that may become harmful to the body (such as free radicals)
- This is a Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- These Vitamin E tablets are suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- These tablets are yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable protein (tablet coating).
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
|Dietary Requirement||Non - GM, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.