Wholefood Zinc is a gentle safe and bio-effective supplement in an easy-to-take capsule and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown brassica (a member of the broccoli family).
- Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues
- Zinc has a wide variety of functions including growth and human development, the healthy functioning of the immune system, and the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bone
- Soil deficiencies of zinc have reduced the levels available in vegetables, and much zinc is removed from food during processing.
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown brassica (a member of the broccoli family)
- This edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.