This is a great new product for your hair. The Hair Magic Serum is a deep conditioning treatment and now comes in 125ml full size. Dead Sea Spa Magik Hair Serum contains Pro-Vitamin B5 for extra shine and conditioning, prevents split ends and has anti-frizz. Dead Sea Spa Magik Hair Serum will give bounce and shine to your locks by saturating each strand with thirst quenching minerals.
Soothes irritated scalp, revitalises damaged hair and alleviates dandruff while the gently cleansing formula doesn´t dry hair out.
- Aqua (purified water)
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil)
- Isopropyl myristate
- Amodimethicone & trideceth-12 & cetrimonium chloride
- Phenoxyethanol & methylparaben & ethylparaben & butylparaben & propylparaben & isobutylparaben
- Cetyl alcohol
- Maris sal (dead sea mineral water)
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- DMDM hydantoin
- Iactic acid.
- Minerals: magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium as bromides, chlorides, sulphates.
- Shampoo and rinse hair, then apply Hair Magic Serum through your hair from root to tip by massaging the scalp with firm circular movements.
- Follow by combing through for an even application of the Serum.
- Wrap your hair in clingfilm or a shower cap to hold the active ingredients firmly against the hair scalp.
- Cover with a warm towel, sit back and relax while the magic sets to work.
- Leave Serum on the hair between 2-5 minutes depending on depth of hair despair.
- Remove the hair wrap Rinse away the Hair Magic Serum with fresh warm water.
- Towel dry your hair and comb through. Dry and style as usual.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.