An intensely moisturising, milky smooth after-sun product, that cools sun-stressed skin and hydrates for a lasting tan.
- Intensely moisturising action helps preserve the tan.
- Cools and hydrates after sunbathing.
- Soothes and relaxes sun-stressed skin.
- Rapidly absorbed.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum (Ice Plant) Extract: A new ingredient, ice plant has an amazing ability to survive in sunny, dry conditions. The plant stores water in its succulent leaves and in water-filled droplets that give the plant the appearance of being covered in ice. This South African native has successfully migrated to the sunny coastal areas of several continents, flourishing in barren, even salty, soils. The medicinal plant extracts of Ice Plant have caring and calming effects.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Propolis Wax
Instructions of use:
- Apply liberally after sunbathing.
- Equally suitable for body and face.
- Allow to dry fully before dressing.
hints and tips
- Particularly suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Can be used as body lotion all the year round.
- In case of sunburn apply Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive to the affected areas and follow with After-Sun Lotion or Rejuvenating Mask.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.