Ultra-rich care that gently nurtures the senses
- Provides intensive, nurturing care for dry, sensitive skin
- Helps your skin prevent moisture-loss throughout the day
- Helps your skin restore and harmonise its natural balance
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Sucrose Laurate: This is an emulsifier which is fatty acid derived from coconut oil combined with sugar from maize. It is skin friendly and inhibits the growth of odour producing bacteria.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
Instructions for Use:
- Gently massage Almond Body Moisturiser into your warmed skin after showering or bathing.
Hints and Tips:
- Renew your skin and spirit with daily body care that takes your senses on a journey.
- As the delicate fragrance of almond blossoms is bringing to mind the first stirrings of spring, the sensual note of the almond fruit sweeps us away to the warmth soaked Italian summer.
- Almond oil blended with extracts of soothing St. John´s wort and balancing Anthyllis smooth and fortify dry, sensitive skin.
- Quince and Marsh Mallow extracts balance your skin´s moisture levels, leaving it soft to the touch.
|Flavour / Scent||Almond|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.