This stimulating body oil activates the skin´s metabolic rate and increases circulation.It is ideal for application before and after physical activity and after the sauna. Suitable for Vegans.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract: The resinous fragrant, wild harvested Birch leaves are used in the form of an oily extract. This oil is known to assist the stimulation of the excretory function of the kidneys and helps with rheumatic conditions. The Birch is one of the first trees in Spring to come into leaf so it is symbolic of new beginnings as well as cleansing and purifying.
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract1
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract: Burdock roots harvested in July, are used in Dr.Hauschka preparations and have wonderful healing properties. They are beneficial for conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions. Burdock is traditionally used in hair preparations and helps prevent split hairs.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Brassica Nigra Seed Extract
Instructions of use:
- Gently rub onto moist skin after showering or bathing to seal in moisture and prevent dryness.
Hints and tips:
- Particularly suitable as a warming massage oil for use after sport or sauna.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.