Dr.Hauschka Bronzing Powder gives your complexion a transparent bronze hue, with a terracotta tone that brings memories of summer. It is based on a particularly nurturing combination of medicinal plant extracts and silk, giving a delicate matt finish and enveloping you with the exquisite fragrance of roses.
- Talc: This is a finely ground and purified naturally occurring mineral. It is non toxic and safe in small quantities. Dr.Hauschka only uses it in non - dusting products, such as the Face Powder Compact.
- Diatomaceous Earth/Solum Diatomeae
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Bio-dynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Silk/Serica Powder
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Magnesium Stearate: This is a combination of naturally occurring magnesium and stearic acid. It gives the preparations a smooth, natural consistency.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occurring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from bio-dynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Sage Leaf Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Extract: This is an extract derived from bio-dynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Tocopherol: This is a vitamin in vegetables and acts as an antioxidant.
- Ascorbyl Dipalmitate: Vitamin C ester, a natural antioxidant preservative that keeps products fresh and prevents colour change.
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.