Absorbs excess sebum and impurities. Deep cleansing and disinfecting.
- The tightening action of the clay drying on your face pulls the impurities out of your pores.
- Loess: Fine clay of mixed composition known as "Heilerde", which means "Healing Earth". Clays are naturally occurring, finely ground rocks composed of various minerals. Most clays are deposited from water and found near river banks and deltas or ocean beds. Loess is deposited from airborne dust. Clays are detoxifying and have a "drawing" action due to their electrically charged particles. Traditionally, clay has been used for its healing, detoxifying and germicidal actions.
- Tropaeolum Majus Extract: Also known as the common garden nasturtium, the whole plant is infused with a spicy, warming quality. Nasturtium is native to South America where the fresh leaves are placed on inflamed wounds and eaten fresh as a spring tonic. Recent research shows an oil extract of the leaves effective against viruses, bacteria and yeasts and in strengthening the immune system.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
Instructions of use:
- Problem skin should have the mask treatment once a week, and the mask treatment should follow a steam treatment using Facial Steam Bath.
- Mix the mask before the steam treatment so that you can apply it immediately afterwards.
- Mix one heaped teaspoon of powder to about one and a half teaspoons of water to create a soft paste.
- Apply the mask to your skin using a mask brush or your fingers, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- Sensitive skin should leave the mask on for 3-5 minutes; dry and normal skin should leave it on for 5-10 minutes; oily and impure skin should leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mask with lots of warm water, then splash with cool water. Apply Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner, and your usual moisturiser.
hints and tips
- You can personalise the mask mixture by adding a small amount of your day care product - for example, oily skin should add a few drops of the Normalising Day Oil; sensitive skin should add some Rose Day Cream and dry skin should add some Moisturising Day Cream.
- Once applied do not let the mask dry out. keep damp by gently compressing a flannel over the top as necessary, until you want to remove the mask.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.