Dr.Hauschka´s Intensive Treatment 01 calms and clarifies oily, acne teenage skin under the age of 25. The 28-day treatment acts quickly to reduce inflammation assist the skin´s own cleansing processes and clear the complexion.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Mineral Salts/Sales
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract1
- Tropaeolum Majus Extract1
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
Instructions of use:
- Use as a 28 day course of treatment four times a year.
- In the morning after cleansing with your Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream spray on your face, neck and decollete about five times and press in gently with your hands.
- In the evening cleanse your skin again with your Cleansing Cream then spray with Intensive Treatment 01. Do not apply any further skin care products after this.
Hints and tips
- Intensive Treatment 01 is particularly effective if the skin is treated for four weeks with Dr.Hauschka acne skin problem. A poor diet or a digestive problem can lead to oily blemished skin.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.