This is a specially formulated toner for very oily, acne conditions only. Extracts of Calendula, Nasturtium, Echinacea, Witch Hazel and Daisy, with their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, help soothe, calm and harmonise the skin. This product will help regulate oil production and tighten and refine large pores.
- Heals impure skin conditions.
- Combats overproduction of sebum from sebaceous glands.
- Regulates the elasticity of the skin´s pores.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Tropaeolum Majus Extract: Also known as the common garden nasturtium, the whole plant is infused with a spicy, warming quality. Nasturtium is native to South America where the fresh leaves are placed on inflamed wounds and eaten fresh as a spring tonic. Recent research shows an oil extract of the leaves effective against viruses, bacteria and yeasts and in strengthening the immune system.
- Echinacea Pallida Extract: The pale purple coneflower is a perennial herb and is used for its antibacterial properties in helping skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: An essence of biodynamically grown daisies are used for their antiseptic properties.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Lactic Acid: Natural acid resulting from fermentation by lacic acid bacteria (eg., acidophilus). Natural pH adjuster.
Instructions of use:
- Use morning and night after cleansing with Cleansing Cream.
- After Cleansing Clay Mask.
- As an after-shave lotion.
- As a disinfectant.
- As a day-time cleanser when travelling.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.