A beneficial approach to healthy facial skin care is to use Cleansing Cream, with its mild and very effective action.
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- A very important core product in the Dr.Hauschka facial skin care range.
- Deep cleansing.
- Maintains the pH balance so that the acidic barrier protecting your skin is not broken down.
- Maintains and supports the skin´s natural moisture level.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Meal
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Wheat Germ Oil is high in antioxidants and also increases the stability of other oils in the preparations.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract: This is biodynamically grown German Chamomile, a soothing healing herb which grows close to the ground and has many medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural disinfectant. It is effective in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract: Biodynamically grown St Johns Wort is used for this oily extract, a plant with a natural affinity for the sunlight. It blossoms at midsummer and produces a deep red etheric oil. It has been used as a remedy since ancient times and is valued for antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from biodynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract: The acerola is believed to have originated from the Yucatan and the cherry like fruits which are exceedingly high in Vitamin C are dried and ground for use in the Cleansing Cream. It is a natural antioxidant and is used as a preservative.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Algin: The seaweed is treated with sodium carbonate to convert the insoluable alginic acid into the soluable form which is sodium alginate. It is a stabiliser, emollient and thickener.
Instructions of use:
- Use morning and evening.
- Mix Cleansing Cream to a smooth paste by adding water in your hands and apply thinly to warm, damp skin.
- Work in gently using a pressing, rolling motion.
- Rinse off using warm water and finish with a cool muslin compress.
hints and tips
- Cleansing Cream has grains of nut in it but it is NOT an exfoliant, and you must not scrub with the product. Scrubbing only tears off skin cells that may not yet be ready to come off, thus encouraging sensitivity and other adverse reactions. The Cleansing Cream encourages the skin cells to slough off more effectively, so your skin still glows and looks healthy without needing to rub. Enjoy the rhythmical pressing and lifting movement!
- Use plenty of warm water to make sure it is properly rinsed off. Why not add Lemon Bath to the water in the morning and Lavender Bath in the evening to uplift or relax you.
- Be careful when using the product around the eyes. If you are wearing quite a lot of make-up around your eyes, then use a little Cleansing Milk on damp cotton wool to remove it first.
- We recommend muslins for cleansing your face. Using a loosely wrung out warm muslin compress relaxes the skin and softens the walls of the pores allowing deep cleansing to be achieved. The skin´s own functions are also stimulated. A cool muslin compress applied to the skin after cleansing closes the pores, expelling any remaining impurities, leaving you with a clearer complexion. By using a clean muslin every time you wash your face, you will prevent cross-infection occurring. The muslins can be washed in a hot wash to kill bacteria
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.