A gentle cleanser and make up remover.
- This is a gentle cleanser formulated for extra sensitive skin conditions and removing make up.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Fermented Grain Extract: This is a lactic acid ferment of organic whole grains (Oats, Rye and Wheat).
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This is wheat protein that has been broken down into simpler, smaller components. It has some moisturising balancing properties, gives hair better body control, makes it easier to comb and helps the product foam a little.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
Instructions of use:
- Moisten the face and apply Cleansing Milk evenly over the face using a press and roll motion.
- Remove with warm water.
Hints and tips
- Always use the Cleansing Milk on damp cotton wool when working around the eyes.
- Leave the eye pads on the eyes for a few seconds to soften the make up and help the removal of make up to be swift and gentle for the delicate eye area.
- For deep cleansing of the skin, we always recommend the use of Cleansing Cream after removing make up with the Cleansing Milk.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.