Dr.Hauschka Concealer 03 for olive skin tones covers reddened or blemished skin, dark circles around the eyes and gives an even complexion, providing the perfect base for make-up.
- Evens the complexion and covers redness and blemishes.
- Soothing and protective properties.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: Biodynamically grown carrots, a native plant of Europe, are used for this oily extract which acts as an excellent emollient (meaning it has soothing properties).
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occuring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin:This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate: Sodium salt of fatty acids derived from coconut or palm oils.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Citric Acid: Derived from molasses and isolated by recrystallization. It is used to obtain correct pH balance.
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
- Ultramarines/CI 77007: This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
- Zinc Oxide/CI 77947
Instructions for Use:
- Use in the morning after cleansing, toning and moisturising.
- Apply where required and blend into the skin before applying make-up.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.