An ideal introduction to the range. Also perfect when travelling, this attractive tin contains trial sizes of:
- Cleansing Cream
- Cleansing Milk
- Facial Toner
- Moisturising Day Cream
- Rose Day Cream
- Quince Day Cream
- This is a Dr.Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- A very important core product in the Dr.Hauschka facial skin care range.
- Deep cleansing.
- Maintains the pH balance so that the acidic barrier protecting your skin is not broken down.
- Maintains and supports the skin´s natural moisture level
Instructions of use:
- Use twice a day, in the morning to remove any toxins excreted by your skin during the night, and in the evening.
- Fill your basin with warm water and make sure that your skin is well moistened, either by applying aloosely wrung out warm muslin compress to your skin, or by splashing with water.
- Squeeze about 1 cm of Cleansing Cream into the palm of your hand and add some warm water. Mix the two together with your fingertips until you get a smooth slightly runny paste.
- Gently apply to the face, then work the product into your skin using the palm of your hand and fingers with a pressing and rolling motion. Work from your forehead to your chin.
- Work the Cleansing Cream into your skin for up to a minute (or longer if you have open pores) then rinse off with plenty of warm water.
- Then, wet your muslin under the cold tap, wring out and apply to your face for about 5 seconds. This makes the pores tighten up, forcing any inpurities still in the pores to be expelled.
Hints and tips
- Cleansing Cream has grains of nut in it but it is NOT an exfoliant, and you must not scrub with the product. Scrubbing only tears off skin cells that may not yet be ready to come off, thus encouraging sensitivity and other adverse reactions. The Cleansing Cream encourages the skin cells to slough off more effectively, so your skin still glows and looks healthy without needing to rub, instead use the rhythmical pressing and lifting movement.
- Use plenty of warm water to make sure it is properly rinsed off. Why not add Lemon Bath to the water in the morning and Lavender Bath in the evening to uplift or relax you?
- Be careful when using the product around the eyes. If you are wearing quite a lot of make-up around your eyes, then use a little Cleansing Milk on damp cotton wool to remove it first.
- We recommend muslins for cleansing your face. Using a loosely wrung out warm muslin compress relaxes the skin and softens the walls of the pores allowing deep cleansing to be achieved. The skin´s own functions are also stimulated. A cool muslin compress applied to the skin after cleansing closes the pores, expelling any remaining impurities, leaving you with a clearer complexion. By using a clean muslin every time you wash your face, you will prevent cross-infection occurring. The muslins can be washed in a hot wash to kill bacteria
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.