Daily Revitalising Eye Cream contains vitamin rich Sea Buckthorn and moisturising Marsh Mallow and Pineapple to regenerate and hydrate the eye contour area. Its lightweight formula means it can be used immediately before applying make-up.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Prevents premature wrinkling.
- Refreshing relief for the tired and overworked eye contour area.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract: Fruit extract rich in vitamins and minerals. Hydrates and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Beeswax/Cera Alba
- Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract is obtained from Marigolds, a familiar but beautiful plant with bright orange-yellow flowers. A native of Southern Europe, it has been grown as a garden flower and healing herb for a long time. It is particularly beneficial to wound healing and for soothing skin conditions.
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil: This oil is extracted by expression from Ground nuts also known as Peanuts. It has an intensive smell and is purified by filtration and steam treatment. The protein part (allergen) is removed, thus making this safe for peanut allergy sufferers.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter: This is Mango butter and is edible. It has similarities with Cocoa butter and helps stabilise emulsions as well as having good moisturising properties. It contains natural Vitamin E.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Glyceryl Stearate: This is a natural emulsifier; an alcohol derived from glycerine and stearic acid, found as a component of beeswax.
- Stearic Acid: This is a naturally occurring fatty acid and acts as a binding agent.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate: This is a component of the beeswax. Vegetable stearic acid and natural lactic acid are used for the production of this substance, which has a galenic purpose.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil
Instructions for Use:
- Use every morning at the end of your normal face care routine.
- Spread a small amount between the tips of your finger and pat gently on to the skin around the eyes.
- Work from the inside corner of the eye outwards.
- Try to avoid stretching the skin.
Hints and Tips:
- Because this cream is non-greasy and rapidly absorbed by the skin, it can also be applied before using make-up.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.