Dr.Hauschka Eye shadow Solos are inspired by the natural radiance of the skin. These soft, iridescent colours, used alone or in combination, work to give a pretty and discreet emphasis to the eyes. Eye shadow Solo 09 is a subtle, slightly shimmering cream-coloured shadow.
- Soft, shimmering colour
- Suitable for the most sensitive skin
- Talc: This is a finely ground and purified naturally occurring mineral. It is non toxic and safe in small quantities. Dr.Hauschka only uses it in non - dusting products, such as the Face Powder Compact.
- Magnesium Stearate: This is a combination of naturally occurring magnesium and stearic acid. It gives the preparations a smooth, natural consistency.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Silk/Serica Powder
- Diatomaceous Earth/Solum Diatomeae
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: The bark and leaves from bio-dynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an extract derived from bio-dynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Tocopherol: This is a vitamin in vegetables and acts as an antioxidant.
- Ascorbyl Dipalmitate: Vitamin C ester, a natural antioxidant preservative that keeps products fresh and prevents colour change.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occurring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510
- Carmine/CI 75470
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
- Ultramarines/CI 77007: This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
Instructions for Use:
- Apply over the eyelids following the application of base products
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.