This creamy mask uses the Rose in four different forms to provide a particularly nurturing, strengthening, easily absorbed pack. Elasticity is restored and the skin is enlivened and hydrated.
- A creamy, easily absorbed, special, intensive treatment.
- Tightens, recreates, moisturises, enlivens.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Beeswax/Cera Alba
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter: This is Mango butter and is edible. It has similarities with Cocoa butter and helps stabilise emulsions as well as having good moisturising properties. It contains natural Vitamin E.
- Glyceryl Stearate: This is a natural emulsifier; an alcohol derived from glycerine and stearic acid, found as a component of beeswax.
- Stearic Acid: This is a naturally occurring fatty acid and acts as a binding agent.
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Viola Tricolor Extract: This is a special extract from Pansies, which helps the skin´s process of elimination. It is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve itching with Eczema. It supports the skin with antibacterial effects in cases of acne.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate: This is a component of the beeswax. Vegetable stearic acid and natural lactic acid are used for the production of this substance, which has a galenic purpose.
- Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract: This is an extract from a plant called Common Gromwell. It is used in very small quantities but has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occurring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
Instructions of use:
- This mask can be used once or twice a week.
- Cleanse using Cleansing Cream.
- Apply Toner or Conditioner.
- Apply Firming Mask liberally to the face and neck, including the area around the eyes, ear lobes and upper chest.
- Leave to work for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove by gently compressing off with a warm, moist cloth.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.