Almond, Avocado and Jojoba oils nourish the skin and the Quince extract imparts its moisturising properties. This mask is richly nourishing for extremely dry, sensitive, sun damaged skin.
- An intensive moisturising treatment.
- Maintains and restores the natural acid balance which helps to protect the skin.
- Harmonises the skin if there are problems when first changing over to Dr.Hauschka.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Lanolin: This is wool fat. Non chemically treated sheep's wool is used. The wool is washed with soap and purified with steam.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate: Glycerine and natural fatty acids from coconut oil, a natural, skin friendly emulsifier
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lecithin: This is an emulsifier and it helps moisturise dry skin as it affects the fluid content of the keratinised cells in the epidermis.
- Sucrose Distearate: This emulsifier is a combination of sugar and fatty acids.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Propolis Wax
Instructions for Use:
- Use once or twice a week as an intensive skin care treatment.
- Cleanse your face and apply Facial Toner then apply the Soothing Mask to your face and neck.
- Leave for about 10-20 minutes then remove any excess with a warm, moist cloth.
Hints and Tips:
- For severely dry skin, apply Moisturising Pack thinly every day for 6 weeks as a moisturiser (a 6 week period makes sure that your skin´s natural 28 day cycle is completely covered in the treatment).
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.