Kajal Eye liners accentuate the natural beauty and shape of your eyes. They co-ordinate with the Eye shadows to create unique colour combinations.
- Kajal Eye liners accentuates the natural beauty and shape of your eye
- Co-ordinates with the Eye shadow Duos creating unique colour combinations
- This colour stays vivid and fresh throughout the day
- Opthalmologically tested
- Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides: An ester of hydrogenated palm seed oil and glycerin helps give pencils and lipsticks a firmer consistency. Hydrogenated oils are produced by adding hydrogen gas under high pressure to liquid oils so they will be semisolid at room temperature. Controlling the heat prevents creation of trans fatty acids.
- Talc: This is a finely ground and purified naturally occuring mineral. It is non toxic and safe in small quantities. Dr.Hauschka only uses it in non - dusting products, such as the Face Powder Compact.
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides: An ester of hydrogenated palm oil and glycerin helps the consistency of pencils and lipsticks. Hydrogenated oils are produced by adding hydrogen gas under high pressure to liquid oils so they will be semisolid at room temperature. Controlling the heat prevents creation of trans fatty acids.
- Mica: Mica is a naturally occuring mineral and is used as a colourant. It is very gentle on the skin being non toxic and inert and it also gives a shimmer to the products. It is resistant to ultraviolet light and heat and stays on the skin well.
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil: Vegetable Oil treated with hydrogen, which gives the products a smooth, firm consistency.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: A compound of caprylic and capric acids, which are naturally occurring fatty acids found in coconut oil.
- Japan (Rhus Succedanea) Wax: Japan wax is a pale yellow solid wax obtained from haze berries. It has an excellent compatibility with human skin and has been used in medicinal products since the 12th century. It helps with cohesion of the products, keeping their firmness.
- Quince (Pyrus Cydonia) Wax: The waxy coating on the Quince protects the fruit, keeping it fresh. In the same way this wax when used in the Dr.Hauschka Skin Care preparations, protect the skin. It is easily absorbed and makes a superb skin conditioner.
- Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae): Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring substance comprised of the fossilized remains of diatoms. Diatoms are microscopic sized hard shelled creatures found in both marine and fresh waters. It is very rich in silica, strengthening the skin and hair. It also helps take dead skin cells away and leaves the skin smooth. Dr.Hauschka uses Diatomaceous earth from Neuburg in Germany.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract: The bark and leaves from bio-dynamic Witch Hazel are used for their anti-inflammatory properties. The essences are very widely used in the preparations and Witch Hazel has a long established tradition of use in skin care.
- Camellia Sinensis Extract: This is an extract derived from bio-dynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol: This is a vitamin in vegetables and acts as an antioxidant.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: pH neutral fat soluble Vitamin C, which penetrates the skin easily and has antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties.
- Rose (Rosa Damascena) Essential Oil: An essential oil obtained from the Damascena Rose. This wonderful oil has nurturing, strengthening and harmonising qualities.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510): A non toxic, almost completely inert pigment, which is extremely poorly absorbed. It is extensively used in eye make up.
- Carmine (CI 75470): Carmine red colouring is extracted from dried cochineal beetles which live in colonies on the pad of the prickly pear cactus. It was used by the Aztecs for dyeing and painting and brought to Europe after the Spanish Conquest. It is one of the most ancient natural dyestuffs.
- Iron Oxide (CI 77499): Mineral pigments derived from iron ore, provide red and brown colours to cosmetics. Three varieties of iron oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, and 77499, are used in Dr.Hauschka products.
- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891): Titanium Dioxide is a naturally occurring mineral. It has a high refractive index, making it ideal for mineral sunscreens but it is not absorbed by the skin. It forms a barrier on the skin. It is also effective in giving a smooth cover effect to the Toned Day Cream.
- Ultramarines (CI 77007): This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
Instructions for Use:
- Draw a fine line with the Eye liner in the upper and/or bottom line of the eyelashes. Maybe spread slightly with a cotton bud
- Apply after foundation, Loose Powder and Duo Eye shadow
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.