Soothing balancing care for body and mind
- Soothes and relaxes
- Replenishes skin and balances moisture content
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and protected
- Water (Aqua): Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Oil obtained from cold expression of organic olives.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This light green oil is rich in lecithin and vitamins; it nourishes dry skin and is obtained by cold expression then filtered. It is a natural oil restorer for the hair too.
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract: The healing qualities of Kidney Vetch have been known since the 16th century. This medicinal plant helps the skin with its renewal and regeneration process.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil: Biodynamic Apricot kernels from Turkey are ground and refined in Germany. It has restorative qualities.
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: An essence made from wild harvested Horsetail herb stems and leaves. It is a herb full of silica so has strengthening properties.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Fragrance (Parfum): A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: This essential oil is produced by steam distillation process of organically grown lavender flowers. Lavender is well known for its soothing, calming properties.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Limonene: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Farnesol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Benzyl Benzoate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Eugenol: This is a component of natural essentail oil.
- Benzyl Salicylate: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Coumarin: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Citral: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: This is an oil which is pressed from cocoa seeds.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Cetyl alcohol is a fatty plant alcohol obtained from coconut oil. It helps to stabilise emulsions.
- Sucrose Stearate: An emulsifier made from sugar and vegetable oil
- Sucrose Distearate: This emulsifier is a combination of sugar and fatty acids.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier
Instructions for Use:
- Gently massage Lavender Sandalwood Body Moisturiser into your warmed skin after showering or bathing.
Hints and Tips:
- The calming, comforting scent of Lavender is complemented by a warm note of Sandalwood in this replenishing body Moisturiser.
- Extracts of Lemon Balm and Wood Sorrel balance and renew, while fine oils of Macadamia nut, Apricot kernel and Avocado support and fortify your skin´s own protective barrier.
- Your skin looks and feels soft, supple and smooth.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.