Eyes look particularly radiant if they are properly accentuated. Dr.Hauschka Liquid Eyeliner has an extra-fine brush for smooth, easy and accurate application.
- Ultra-fine brush makes application easy.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found naturally in fruits and plants. It has wonderful moisturising properties.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an extract derived from biodynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Bentonite: This is derived from natural clay mineral deposits. The clay is put into water where the impurities sink to the bottom. The water is drained off and the bentonite is dried.
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract: An essence made from wild harvested eyebright, a herb which has been used for centuries for eye problems.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Fragrance/Parfum: A combination of specially blended, carefully chosen pure essential oils, unique for each preparation.
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Carmine/CI 75470
- Iron Oxide/CI 77491
- Iron Oxide/CI 77492
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
Instructions for Use:
- Apply over the upper lash line following the application of Eyeshadow
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.