A natural mascara which gives vibrant colour to the eyes as well as protecting, strengthening and enhances the lashes. Suitable for contact lenses wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
- A nurturing mascara which strengthens and conditions your eyelashes.
- Gives definition and length to the lashes.
- Plant and herb extracts soothe and protect.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Rose scented.
- Please use within 6 months of opening.
- Water/Aqua: Deionised (reverse osmosis) spring water is used.
- Alcohol: Plant alcohol is used as a preservative and helps firm and tone the skin. It is derived from fermentation of fruit, maize and potatoes. The quantities of alcohol in the Dr.Hauschka preparations are not sufficient to dry out the skin.
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found naturally in fruits and plants. It has wonderful moisturising properties.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This is a fatty alcohol, a blend of cetyl and stearyl alcohols in a 70:30 ratio. It is a solid, white, wax like substance. It is used for consistency and as a stabiliser. They are derived from coconut oil and palm oil.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: This is an extract derived from biodynamically grown tea from Sri Lanka, a medium sized, evergreen shrub, native to South East Asia. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract: An essence made from the leaves of this semi evergreen tree found in tropical regions. It is revered for its antibacterial, antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties.
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract: An essence made from wild harvested eyebright, a herb which has been used for centuries for eye problems.
- Hectorite: This is a natural mineral and it stabilises emulsions.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Rosa Damascena Flower Wax
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Citronellol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Geraniol: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Linalool: This is a component of natural essential oil.
- Xanthan Gum: This is a natural (produced from ferment of sugar) emulsifier.
- Silica: This is extracted from Silica rock and has a strengthening effect on the body.
- Iron Oxide/CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
- Ultramarines/CI 77007: This is a blue pigment, first used in Afghanistan in the 6th century and taken from the mineral Lazurite.
Instructions for Use:
- First cleanse your skin using the Cleansing Cream, then apply Facial Toner and a moisturiser.
- Apply Eye Contour Day Cream if using, allow to work for 5-10 minutes then gently blot off excess.
- Apply makeup and Translucent Face Powder Loose.
- Use the provided applicator and gently roll the lashes giving an even coating of mascara.
- Remove using Cleansing Milk.
Hints and Tips:
- Use a hand held mirror when applying to avoid straining your neck by using a wall mirror.
- This mascara is not waterproof.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.